Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New CU Products, $1.00, Sneak Peek & a FREEBIE!

It's $1.00 Pixel Day at Gottapixel.
I have 2 new commercial use products in store.
I also have $1.00 mini kit & sketch templates.

Doodles, shapes & wordarts

Detail preview. Samples of what you can do with my doodles


*************************
Patterned Overlays Collection 9
4pcs. 2 layers PSD file & 4 PNG format

***************************
Check my 2 other $1.00 Pixel items


Sketch Template Collection 3
****************************



These are the sneak peek of my 2 newest kit. Available on March 13. Be sure to visit my blog to see the full preview, special discount & freebie.

************************

COMMERCIAL USE FREEBIE


download here

Thanks for visiting my blog :) Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get updates on my products, be a blog follower or a Facebook fan

9 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for the overlay!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the overlay Lorie :)

Simply Sarah said...

loving the sneak peak of the new kit. I love yellow and black together so I can't wait to see the full kit.

Thanks for the overlay also... very fun looking.

Have a great week!~!

Aurélie said...

Thank you for sharing !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great overlay;am new to digital sb-ing.Not sure how to use an overlay but I guess I'll be learning.

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful overlay! Thank you!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the freebie! :)