Thursday, March 4, 2010

New A Day With Smiles Kit, 20% OFF + FREEBIE!

Hi everyone, here's my latest kit, It's now available in stores

A DAY WITH SMILES
a fun & positive way to start your day...a set of happy elements & fun papers for your scrapbook pages.
see smiles in every lovely layouts made from this kit
20% OFF till March 10, 2010

A Day With Smiles Kit


Detail Preview

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

Fun with Friends

layout by Armina

layout by Armina

all elements from A Day with smiles Kit except for the photo clipping mask used

layout by Amanda

Lovely Day

layout by Gwacie

layout by Paula

layout by Benita

Siblings

Friends
*******************
FREEBIE

download here

I made a special freebie from my newest kit. I hope you all like it. I love reading comments/message. Feel free to post, a simple "hi" will be wonderful. I also love blog hopping.
********************

Here's another gift for the blog's visitors, newsletter subscribers & blog's follower. Use this code for an additional of 10% OFF, that's a total of 30% OFF for my new kit. Special offer till March 6, 2010

Check also the Scrappindigikreations store for a special offer

Be sure to check my blog next week for new Sneak Peeks, and my daughter will be celebrating her birthday, It's her birthday but you will receive a birthday gift from her :)

6 comments:

Digitally Inspired said...

Thank you for your lovely freebie! We have mentioned it over at our blog, Digitally Inspired.

Carol B said...

always love your freebies THANK YOU!!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Wonderful quick page! Thank you!

bj said...

thank you!!