Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Sketch Templates 30% OFF, February FWP Offer & a Freebie

Good day to  everyone :)
It's the Love Month, and I have a special offer to all PBP customers.
To those who purchased from February 1 who are entitled for this promo, 
I'll send you an e-mail soon.



sample layout using "Love You" kit


 I really love to scrap for my family and friends, I see to it that once in a while I'll have an extra time to do some scrapping. It's a therapy, a very good stress reliever. And a big help with my designing. 
I love clean style scrap with white spaces, but sometimes I'm also experimenting with my style. Love to include little detail elements and wordarts, mostly the handrawn style. It makes the page more unique. Love to include doodle and swirls...a paper style in a digital and creative way.

I'm very happy that some of you like my layout style...and I'm also happy to share and convert them into templates.
I mostly make my templates from my own kits, but I also want to say thanks to some digi designers for letting me use their lovely kits and convert as templates, thanks to Armina Designs, Dawn Inskip and Kristin Aagard.
You can find some of my templates with additional credits for all these wonderful designers.

And here are newest sketch templates
30% OFF till February 11, 2013 only







NEW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FREEBIE

just visit this link (LorieM Designs
and click the "Exclusive  Fan Page Freebie" tab


Have a great day :)

No comments: