Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Product Sneak Peek, Announcement and Photography Corner

Hi to all :) 

Happy Tuesday
Small updates...I'm currently working with a new collection for Pickleberrypop.
I've been inspired with the colors and happy with the outcome. 
I'll be posting a sneak peek soon.

Today, I want to share a new product sneak peek, available on 
February 7, 2013 at Pickleberrypop store only.

I'll be releasing 2 sets of Sketch Templates and a Bundle (with bonus)
You can visit my Facebook Fan Page ( LorieM Designs ), 
I'm giving away 1 copy each of the set. (2 lucky winners)

Another good news, 
February is a Love month and I'm going to have a special 
"Free with Purchase" offer, 
watch out for it.


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
I have 2 iphone photos to share.

A little peek into my world, some of my sketches while designing the 
"I Heart You" kit.  
The love turtle was changed by the little cute birdies made by my daughter.


I love "Black and White" photos, I love the Kookaburra River Cruise, we had a chance to experience it in our wedding anniversary last January 3. 
I got a chance to see the beauty around the Brisbane river, it's so relaxing and refreshing.
Me an my family enjoyed that ride.

This shot was taken along side of the river when we're having 
a picnic with our friends. 
apps used, camera+, snapseed, vsco cam and phonto


Have a great day :)

No comments: