Monday, January 21, 2013

Still On Sale, Lil' Treasures, Lil' Moments Collection $1.00 Each Pack

Good day to all :)

A quick reminder....
You can still purchase my newest products for January Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop store

$1.00 each pack till January 21 only

Purchase the collection and get the "Digital Stamps Set" for FREE



CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

layout by me



Spend $12.00 for the Pickle Barrel products and you'll get this
 lovely kit for FREE
made by PBP Designers


I made a page from the Pickle Barrel Bonus Kit
This year I'll try to scrap more for my family :)


To all customers who purchased some of my products, thank you very much.
If you got the complete set of Lil' Treasures, Lil' Moments please allow 2-3 days in sending the FWP coupon for the digital stamps in your e-mail.
I already sent some to the customers.

Have a great day :)

No comments: