Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hotpixeldeals 50% OFF PU/CU 2 items

Hi there everyone.

Belated Happy Mother's Day :)


I've been very busy last weekend with some personal gatherings & got a chance with my very first birthday celebration photoshoot at the park. It's just a hobby but if given a chance, love to learn more about this business.

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the shots.

I must say I missed the iNSD celebration :(


But very thankful that some of you celebrated iNSD with me, thank you very much for purchasing some of my products. Some of it will go to the medication of my mother.
Also, thanks to all those lovely blog visitors who took time to leave a comment on my blog train post and in 4shared comments. Truly appreciated all of them. As of today there's 987 downloads.

And for those who suggested some ideas/themes for my next CU doodles, they are all wonderful. Thank you very much...I'll add them to my list :)


Winners of (2) $5.00 coupon, for those who purchased from May 5 to 9 and (1) $5.00 coupon for my CU products will be posted tomorrow. And another sneak peek is coming...so be sure to check back, subscribe to my newsletter or be a blog follower to get updates :)


It's another hotpixeldeals at Gottapixel. I have 2 products on sale, a kit and a CU product. 50% OFF today only. Don't miss the chance!







Colored doodles included in the commercial use pack. *colored doodles are not for selling as CU stickers only)

Have a great day to all :)

No comments: