Wednesday, May 11, 2011

4 New Products Sneak Peek, iNSD Winners & a FREEBIE

Good morning ladies :)
As I promised yesterday, here are the winners (2) of the $5.00 iNSD coupon. I'll be sending an e-mail to the winners.

And one lucky winner of $5.00 for my CU products.

Also, here's the sneak peek of my 4 new products available on May 14, 2011.

Don't forget the lovely bragbook freebie, it's a late Mother's Day gift for all the wonderful Moms/Mums visiting my blog. :)


I never had a chance to make a simple gift for Mother's Day because of my busy schedule, here's a simple bragbook freebie from Cherish Kit. Available at PBP & GP

Cherish Bragbook Freebie


download here

I'll be working with a new set of CU doodles and will be planning with a new kit :) Let's play another BLOG RAK...just post here and suggest a theme kit & have a chance to win $5.00 coupon.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

DesignByNettis said...

BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!! THANX from Sweden and NETTIS

cheryl said...

hmmm... the theme that came to my mind is a kit about serving others, giving, being generous, doing kind things, helping those in need... =)

kern said...

WOW! Thank you for me being the winner of the CU coupon!!! It's the one I really wanted! Thank you, thank you, thank you! For a theme, I like what Cheryl said, or something along the lines of church--spirtuality, or veggie gardening.

Anonymous said...

how about something to do with the end of the school year! they always have field day

brendaO

Suzan a.k.a. Smurfie said...

Sneak peek looks awesome Lorie :)

A theme? What about something masculine, tough? (I don't mean something for little boys)I'd love to see that.

Great chance! xoxo Suzan