Monday, June 9, 2008

Loving Father... & some announcements

LOVING FATHER
One of my favorite photo...a very precious one.
Credits
Paper, ribbon, buttons, wordart strip & stitch from
"Journey Of Life Kit" by LorieM Designs
Journal by Kellie Puddy
paperleaves by rina-creative
cardboard by Doreen Stolz

I Love You Daddy


Yuda-Dad layout by Armina
Thanks a lot Armina!
**************************************************
Click this link or the announcement preview to go to the DID store

Scrappindigikreations is back!

click the "Journey Of Life" preview to go to the shop

This kit is 40% OFF this week @ scrappindigikreations

Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your Lo, very touching and soft... d' new kit rawks too! :)

Heather Libich said...

Hi Lorie!!! You've been tagged! Check out the post on my blog to find out more! http://www.digiscrapdreams.blogspot.com From HeatherMSU, one of your biggest fans!

Lorie M Designs said...

Hi heathermsu...thanks a lot for the tagged..as of the moment I still need extra time for it. I visited your blog and very happy to know that you totally followed my designs from the start. Thanks again!