Wednesday, October 20, 2021

New "Sweet Days BBD Bundle", $6.00 Only + Freebie

 Hi everyone.

Berry Big Deals for October is now open at Pickleberrypop store.

Bundle $6.00 only and 50% OFF individual packs.

I have a new collection named "Sweet Days", it's very versatile for everyday scrapbook pages.

While browsing my post, don't forget to check my new blog freebie. 


Sweet Days BBD Bundle

$6.00 (6 Packs)

50% OFF individual packs till October 22


50% OFF

 Sweet Days Element Pack

 50% OFF

 Sweet Days Sketch Templates 

(Commercial use)

50% OFF

 Sweet Days PhotoMask

50% OFF

 Sweet Days Paper Pack 2

50% OFF

 
50% OFF 
 

 


by Lorie

photo credit : Mathilde Langevin


by Sylvia (PBP CT)
 
by mywisecrafts (PBP CT)
 
by Julie / motherbear (PBP CT)
 
Thank you very much to all the creative ladies from the PBP CT
 
 
 
 
 
I made a freebie coordinated with my new collection "Sweet Days", 2 digital papers, 12x12 in 300 dpi, Jpeg format and 2 digital stamps. 
Feel free to download it.
 
 
note : Watch out for my new set of CU products, will be available next week :)
 

1 comment:

Kaywiz187 said...

πŸ’–πŸ’Thank you.πŸ’πŸ’–