Wednesday, June 23, 2021

New "CU Doodle Templates 24" 40% OFF, Special Announcement

 Hi everyone.

I have a new Commercial Use product, now available in Pickleberrypop store.

Enjoy the 40% OFF discount

 CU DOODLE TEMPLATES 24

SPECIAL PRICE 40% OFF 

TILL JUNE 27

Print size included in the pack

samples of what you can do with these templates, they are easy to recolor, add texture, use your favorite styles and actions. Or just use the original colors or the PNG files.

 
 JUNE 23, 2021 CHANGES

 
To all my newsletter subscribers, 
I changed my provider from Feedburner to  
(Feedburner Alternative)

You can now define filters and more delivery channels, e.g. to receive your news via Telegram, news page etc.
I will also change the blog post setting to EASTERN TIME 
 
Existing subscribers...don't need to subscribe again. 

New newsletter subscribers, you can find the new subscription form in my sidebar. 
Just enter your e-mail and don't forget to verify your e-mail.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments: