Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Gift (Freebie)

Hi everyone

I've been MIA for awhile, lots of exciting changes in my 
personal life these past few days.

Firstly, I would like to say thanks for celebrating iNSD with me, thanks to all the customers who purchased some of my product at Pickleberrypop.

MAY SPECIAL OFFER 


I don't have new products to offer but I would like to give a special 
"Mother's Day Gift" to everyone. (A little late gift)
But watch out for my May Pickle Barrel products

I hope you'll like this special freebie....it might be just a mini but I made it with love and full of inspirations.

Happy Mother's Day :)

Got the best gift a mother could have this special day......the gift of "Life"

https://www.mediafire.com/?p14o06gy7urvgon


Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Pam K said...

Thank you, Lorie - this is a beautiful mini! I appreciate you sharing it with us. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!