Thursday, June 6, 2013

Featured Products, $2.00 (limited time) & a Freebie

Hi everyone :)
I'm been busy completing a new fun and bright collection  
for the month of June. 
I have no new products for this week. 
Watch out for it. I'll be posting a sneak peek soon.

but I have 3 items for the "Featured Products"
they are on sale, $2.00 each pack, special price till June 9 only.

If you're looking for a kit for Father's day, here's "Bonding Time" kit, beautiful combination of colors, papers and wonderful elements to complete your special Father's Day card or scrapbook page. It is very versatile for the family pages.

And if you're looking for some inspirations...I have 2 sets (4 pcs. included) of sketch templates on sale, $2.00 also







*note - my new sets of sketch templates included TIFF formats

FAN PAGE FREEBIE

visit this link (LorieM Designs) to download this freebie (limited time only)


*if you like this freebie and you don't have a Facebook account you can e-mail me and I'll give you the link as soon as possible.

Have a great day :)

No comments: