Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New CU Sneak Peek & Photography Corner

Hi everyone, first, I want to say thank you very much to all those who purchased some of my products during the iNSD event. 
Thanks for celebrating with me :)

All my iNSD freebies are still available to download. 
If you don't have FB account to access my Fan Page, you can send me an e-mail to request the FB freebies. I'll send it as soon as possible.

I been inspired to do some handrawn commercial use products this time. I made 3 new cu products that will be available on May 9 at Pickleberrypop.
Be sure to check my blog, subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or visit my Fan Page to get updates with these new products :)


I'm also working with a new collection for this month, watch out for it :)

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Got some chance to play with phone, some shots last week, I have a chance to read some photography tips for mobile and dslr. Maybe one of the best tip I read was, use some of DSLR shots technique with your camera phone and you will be happy with the result.


This was taken before we leave the house going to my daughter's school for their "Crazy Socks Day" event. 
All edit in iphone only, used phonto app for the text.


This was taken last week, while waiting for hubby in front of a McDonald's store :)
 

Have a great day :)

No comments: