Monday, May 27, 2013

Last 2 Days Sale of Beautiful Blessings Collection, 40% OFF Bundle & Freebie

It's the last 2 days sale of my newest collection 
"Beautiful Blessings"
Bundle 40% OFF plus Journal Pack for FREE

Individual packs 30% OFF
till May 28 only

Don't miss the chance to get this lovely collection and I have a 
Free With Purchase till May 31 only
Spend just $5.00 and you'll receive an extra gift,  
Beautiful Blessing Digital Stamps.







CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

by Lorie
Beautiful Blessings Kit and Add On

by Donna Ong
all papers and elements from the kit except the template she used from the scalloped paper background

by Alex (PBP CT)



FREEBIE
 Here's another freebie coordinated with my 
"Beautiful Blessings Collection"
This is originally handrawn by me. Don't miss to grab it, limited time only

visit this link (LorieM Designs) to download this freebie


If you don't have an FB account, feel free to e-mail me to get this freebie.

My Aunt is currently on her medication and has been hospitalized, 
a part of the sales is for her medicines. 
I'm truly grateful to everyone who purchased some of my products.
Thank you very very much.

Have a great day :)

1 comment: