Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Day Sale of March Pickle Barrel, $1.00 Each Pack & Rainbow Surprise Kit

Hello everyone :)

I hope you all had a great weekend. 
My family and some of my friends had a simple picnic at the park last Saturday, an extension of my daughter's birthday.  

Got an extra time to make my very first birthday cake with decoration just for my darling daughter. 
Inspired with a fairy theme colors, I just made the flowers icing, leaves and swirls. 
2 layers of mocha cake with chocolate chips and added a buttercream frosting.


Just a quick reminder, it's the last day of the March Pickle Barrel event at Pickleberrypop
Don't miss to get this lovely new collections, you can easily mix and match all the papers and elements. The best thing is you can still get them for $1.00 each pack, till March 18 only.


 
and there's a Pickle Barrel bonus kit if purchased a $12.00 worth of Pickle Barrel products
 You can still get this fun and bright "Rainbow Surprise" kit till March 18 only. With bonus printables included

available at Pickleberrypop and Scrapbookbytes (Guest Designer)

FREE Printables


Be sure to grab this cute (LorieM Designs) Fan Page freebie coordinated with the "Rainbow Surprise" kit. I'll be uploading a new freebie soon. :)

Thank you very much for the new "Likes", I'm excited to hit the 2K Likes, will prepare a special gift for everyone :)


 Thank you very much for all the customers who purchased some of my products.

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Skippyherron said...

What a beautiful, beautiful cake!

craftychic said...

Such a gorgeous cake! You're so talented! Happy Birthday to your daughter :)