Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New collection Sneak Peek, FWP Offer & Photography Corner

Good day to all :)

Are you ready for the February Pickle Barrel?
I love the colors for this month, really inspiring, I finished 6 products and they will be available on Feb. 15, 2013. Watch out for it


Here's a sneak peek :)
I'm also working the coordinating freebie from this collection, it's for limited time only, be sure to check my blog or facebook fan page to download it. 

Don't forget my February Free With Purchase promo, just spend $5.00 and you'll get the new "Love You" kit for FREE


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Last weekend I've got the chance to bake a simple cake, I really love to learn how to bake cake for my daughter's birthday this coming March.

A simple chocolate cake with lemon icing and she decorated the cake with pink and white marshmallow.
I'm also trying to practice a good composition and proper lighting for food photography. 

Iphone shots only, app used, Camera+, Snapseed and VSCO Cam. 


My daughter busy making paper dress for her paper doll


FEBRUARY FREE WITH PURCHASE PROMO


sample layout made by Kelly


Have a great day :)

No comments: