Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Free with Purchase Extended Offer & Winners :)

Good news, my Free With Purchase promo at Pickleberrypop
is extended for the whole month of November. 

Just spend $5.00 from my collection and you'll receive this "Delightful Moments" not-so-mini kit with a bonus 1 pc. sketch template 
in PSD and Tiff format




WINNERS
Congratulations to the 2 lucky ladies

Jill Schwegel 
(winner of Sweet Morning kit)
and  
Becky Hewinson
(winner of When I See You Smile Bragbooks)


I'll be sending message to the winners 
*************************

If you missed the DSD sale, 
here's a chance to get my newest kit 20% OFF

(Free Journal Pack - 6 pcs. 3x4 journal/notecards) 
I really had fun completing this kit, combining realistic with my originally handrawn elements. This kit is very versatile for everyday scrapbook pages.
Don't miss the chance :)

use this code : LorieMET20xtra
expiration code: November 11, 2012



I made another layout from this kit 
and played with the blending mode and opacity of the elements and photo.

Thank you very much for celebrating DSD with me.
Thanks to all the customers who purchased some of my products, new newsletter subscribers, new "likes" on my Fan Page and for the lovely comments.

I'm approaching 1,000 likes on my FB Fan Page
I'm starting to plan for a special giveaway :)

And on November 9, I'll be picking 2 lucky newsletter subscribers to win $5.00 coupon for my store. I'll send e-mail to the winners.

Have a great day :)

No comments: