Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shop & Win Winners, 3 New Sneak Peek, Photography corner

Congratulations to the 2 lucky shoppers of my 
Designer Spotlight Promo last October 22 to 28

Shop and Win Winners

*************************
If you missed my "Designer Spotlight Sale", 
here's your chance to grab your favorite products from my collection. 
Plus, I have 2 new products available on November 1, 2012
And a great special offer :)

Here are the Sneak Peek

I do love mixed media, a combination of realistic and my own drawing/sketches/doodles for the elements and wordarts. 
I love this style...this is my design style :)




And be sure to download my Fan Page Freebie #7 
(sketch template)
I'll be posting another one soon :)
I made a little sneak peek of the upcoming freebie :)


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

While relaxing last Saturday in an island with my family and friends, 
(that's my first time to ride a big ferry)
I saw this little bird and it seems it is waiting me to take a shot.


 Have a great day :)

No comments: