Thursday, October 11, 2012

New CU Sneak Peek And October Specials

Hello to all :)
I have a new "CU Sneak Peek"
new products available on October 12, 2012 at Pickleberrypop
I also have some products on sale for "October Specials"

OCTOBER SPECIALS
I have 2 wonderful products for "October Specials"



Bewitched Kit
$2.50 only till October 14, 2012 at Pickleberrypop
 


CU HALLOWEEN FLAIRS #1

$1.00 till October 14, 2012 at Pickleberrypop

********************************

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
I missed posting photos from some events last month, here are some shots from the 2012 Riverfire Festival here in Australia
Me and my family enjoyed watching the beautiful dancing lights and the wonderful fireworks that day.
Don't forget the check my blog again to see the full preview of the new CU products and I'll be posting some new freebies too :)
Have a great day

No comments: