Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Monday, Tranquility Collection 30% OFF, FB Fan Page RAK

Happy Monday to all :)

We celebrated Father's day here in Australia yesterday. We had a simple celebration, my daughter made a special card and bought some gifts from school from Father's Day Stall.

Tranquility Collection 
(LorieM Designs Part) is still on sale. 
30% OFF till September 9 only

There are lots of lovely goodies included and the collaboration kit is really versatile to any kind of scrapbook pages with the soft colors that will add touch to your pages.


Tranquility Collaboration Kit
25% OFF till September 9 only


Two special freebies are still available to download just scroll 
and you'll find them. 
One from the September  Blog Train and for Facebook Fan Page Freebie



Just visit my Facebook Fan Page link LorieM Designs
or click this image



PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

I'm very happy that I finished and completed the fatmumslim photo challenge for the month of August. It's my first time to join and hoping to finish the September month too :) 
Here's a complete set of the photos from the August Challenge.
I learned a lot and had a great time practicing photography using my iphone.
I used Project365 app to have an everyday record of the photos in one place.


Thank you very very much for all the wonderful people who took time to post lovely comments. 
I really appreciated them and made more inspired in creating lovely digital scrapbook designs

Have a great day :)

No comments: