Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29th DOTD, Home Sweet Kit, 50% OFF

Hello everyone :)

Here's my August 29th Deal Of Day item

Don't Miss the chance :)



50% OFF (today only)


Sunshine and Happiness Add Ons


PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

I missed sharing some of the lovely nature photos 
I've got for the past few days. 
Shots from iphone 4s. They are shots along our way home :)



 A little update on my Fan Page, as I am trying to figure out how to resolve my problem, I found the "Manage Permission" and my default 
country is Australia only. 
I modified it and happy to tell that the link is now working. 
People already reached my Fan Page.

search for LorieM Designs or type, copy and paste

 https://www.facebook.com/LorieMDesign

Thank you very much to those who sent me an e-mail. 
In a middle of a very frustrating situation I found joy in all your messages. :)

 Have a great day :)
 

No comments: