Friday, July 13, 2012

PBP Featured Product 50% OFF & Newsletter FREEBIE

Hi to all :)

I don't have new products this week but I made a "Newsletter Freebie" for my newsletter subscribers.  
New and old subscribers will receive the special gift. All verified e-mails only.

I have also an item for the "Featured Product" at Pickleberrypop.
50% OFF till July 18, 2012

Don't miss the chance to get this lovely kit



lovely pages created from this kit

by Lorie

by Julie (PBP CT)
all papers and elements except the realistic leaves

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
Just want to share some of my new "Instagram" photo collection
Bits and pieces



NEWSLETTER FREEBIE FOR JULY  
(Freebie #1)

I made 2 lovely sketch templates for my newsletter subscribers. I'll be sending the links in your e-mails. All verified e-mails will be the one who will receive this special freebie.

July Newsletter Freebie
CU/PU/S4H USE


Subscribe to my newsletter and receive this lovely set of sketch templates. This special freebie will be available only for the month of July.

Watch out for my new collection, available next week :)


Happy weekend everyone :)

No comments: