Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Special 50% OFF 2 Products & a Sneak Peek

Hi everyone :)
I have a new collection and will be available on April 6, 2012

Here's a sneak peek
3 New products and a special offer.

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter or be a blog follower to receive updates,
announcements & freebies.

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Here's another photo I would like to share,
I love the colors of the flower, for me it's very calm & relaxing.

TUESDAY SPECIAL

2 Lovely kits on sale, 50% OFF (limited time only)
at Gottapixel & Pickleberrypop

Happy Times Kit
available at GP & PBP
and
Happy Bits Of Life
available at GP & PBP

I have an announcement to all the loyal customers of Gottapixel store.
Soon I will be closing my store in GP.
Family & health reasons.

I will still be around in the digi-world and will continue designing.

Be sure to check my GP store, you might have products in your wishlist,
now it's the time to grab it.

Thank you very much for Gottapixel Team.
I really enjoyed my stay and will truly miss the team & the community.



Have a great day.

No comments: