Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thank You & Sneak Peek

Happy Thursday to all :)

First, thank you very much to all the customers that supported the
April Pickle Barrel event at Pickleberrypop.

Those who missed the sale, the Home Sweet Collection will be 30% OFF
on April 20, 2012 (tomorrow)

Here's my new sketch templates sneak peek, if you're a template lover,
don't miss the chance this new collection (CU/PU/S4H Use)

I'm starting to plan & do some changes on my blog, will add some and remove some.
I'll try to make it more simple this time :)
I'll definitely include a link to my DST Layout Gallery, I also love to do some scrap for my friends and my family.
Yey! now I have extra time to record memories in a creative way.
Meanwhile, starting today I'll be giving away 10 coupons to my subscribers.

I'll be sending through e-mails, all those who verified
their subscription will be entitled.

Be sure to subscribe, be a blog follower, add me as a friend (if you like to) or like my fan page to receive updates, announcements and freebies.
Have a great day :)

No comments: