Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sweet Princess Bundle 40% OFF & a FREEBIE

Good day to all.

I hope you all had a great Easter holiday.
Me and my family had a great 3 days vacation with our family friends.
We had a 5 hours long drive and visited Coffs Harbour for the first time.
I think it is between Brisbane and Sydney.
It's a very beautiful place, got the chance to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
It is soo refreshing.
I shared a collage photo from iphone in this blog post, hope you like it.

You still have a chance to get my newest kit/bundle, still on sale.

Sweet Princess kit

each pack 30% OFF

or buy the "Bundle" 40% OFF and get a bonus paper pack for FREE

available at Pickleberrypop

Sweet Princess Bundle with FREE paper pack
40% OFF

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Some photos I've taken from my iphone during our visit at Coffs Harbour &
Dorringo New South Wales.

WORDART FREEBIE


Have a great day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.