Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Specials, 2 Products 50% OFF, Sneak Peek & a FREEBIE

Hello everyone :)

I'm very excited to show my newest products sneak peek. This collection will be available on February 11, 2012
It's Tuesday Specials again, I have 2 products on sale.

Personal & Commercial Use items
50% OFF

Beautiful Day Kit
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

CU Doodles & Shapes #6
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel


shapes flourishes included in the CU pack, you can easily recolor, add textures or use your favorite style. Lovely addition to your scrapbook kits as elements, you can use these for personal use.

you can get this beautiful CU flourishes just for $2.00 (limited time only)
handrawn by me


Layouts from Happy Times kit and Simple Pleasures kit made by Gelen

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
Here's another set of iphone photos, this a very lovely beach at Sunshine Coast. We went there last January 26, 2012 with my family and friends.

Applications used, Camera+ and Instagram


FREEBIE


password : LMgift

I'm planning to release this week my part from Unconditional Love Kit, a collaboration kit with Lindsay Jane.
Watch out for it :)

No comments: