Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Special, 2 Products 50% OFF

Happy Tuesday everyone :)
I have 2 products on sale for "Tuesday Special",

50% OFF (limited time only)

Beautiful Day Collection
The bundle includes a full kit, add on and a set of lovely wordarts.
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

Life's Treasures Kit
Fun and fresh kit with lovely papers and elements for your scrapbook pages
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER
I've recently made an account to Instagram, a public account so that I can share some of my camera phone photos. Here are the first batch I already uploaded.


Updates....I'm currently doing 2 collections for March and will try to add some CU & Sketch Templates.
Will be posting new sneak peek soon.

I'll be a busy Mom the first week of March because my daughter will be celebrating her birthday, me and my hubby are busy preparing for it :)
He even designed a personalized Pinata for the event :)

How I wish I could add to my to-do-list her birthday theme "Tangled",
the Rapunzel movie, she really loves it.

Have a great day :)

No comments: