Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Specials 50% OFF Products & Sneak Peek

Good day to everyone :)
Happy to share you my new sneak peek.
This collection will be available on Saturday, January 14.
Watch out for it. :)

Subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or click my FB Fan page to receive updates, sale announcements and freebies. I'll be giving away special coupons for the subscribers this month :)

TUESDAY SPECIALS

2 Products on sale, 50% OFF (limited time)

Mother's Love Kit
available at PBP & GP

Sketch Templates Collection 32
available at PBP & GP


Everyday Magic Kit is still on sale.....don't miss the chance to get this fun digital kit.
30% OFF till January 12, 2011.
Purchase the complete kit and get a bonus cluster elements for FREE.

available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel

PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Last Christmas we decided to go to the beach with family friends.
Here are some of my iphone shots at one of the beach at Goldcoast.

If you have a photo blog, project 52 or project 365/366, feel free to post the link in the comment and I'll be happy to visit it. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: