Monday, January 16, 2012

New Kit Sneak Peek, Last 2 days of Simple Pleasures

Hi to all.
We're all excited at Pickleberrypop because there will be a new product category tomorrow in store. Don't miss the chance to check it out, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or visit my Fan Page.

Here's my newest sneak peek for a new product collection available on
January 17, 2012
available at Pickleberrypop
It's the last 2 days sale of Simple Pleasures Kit & Sketch Templates at Gottapixel
$1.00 each pack



PHOTOGRAPHY CORNER

Yesterday me and my family went to a mall to buy school supplies for my daughter.
I got the chance to take a shot of these lovely hanging lights.
My daughter called them "fairy lights"
I used an iphone for this photo


Have a great day :)
Don't forget to visit my blog tomorrow

No comments: