Monday, October 31, 2011

PU & CU Sneak Peeks & a FREEBIE

Good day everyone.

After losing someone, this made more realized that every single moment counts.
How will you spend your life, with your friends, people around you and especially with your family. The simple things that made you laugh and cry really matters.
How you show your love with your family and spending quality time with them. Because when the time comes, that would be the sweetest thing you'll remember in your life.

Once again, thank you for all the people who post comforting words on my blog last week. Some even sent me e-mails. They are all highly appreciated.
Thank also to all of my guest/creative teams.
Thank you so much, I never felt alone.

DSD is around the corner, I'll be having another sale this week at PBP & GP stores.

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter or be a blog follower to receive updates. Watch out for our wonderful blog train freebie.

I have new sneak peeks, a new and special kit for this week.
A tribute for my mother and all the loving mothers.
Second sneak peek, this is my sketch for my newest CU items for next week.

camera used: iphone, application use: camera + and shake it photo

I'll be posting more behind the scene photos of my designs as sneak peeks.

WORDART FREEBIE
I still want to create something beautiful, inspiration comes from my mother. Hope you like this wordart freebie.



Have a great day.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 31, 2011. Thanks again.