Monday, September 5, 2011

Special Day & Special FREEBIE

Good day to everyone :)
This is a very special blog post. Yesterday, we are celebrated Father's Day here in Australia.
My lovely daughter made this very special card for her Daddy.
Love everything in it, on how she see and feel the happy and bonding moments with her Dad. I know my daughter is very thankful to have a loving and responsible father.
We love you very much Daddy
Thanks for everything.

I made a special Father's Day freebie, a set of flairs for personal use only.


Time With You
Kit Used : Moments To Remember
available at PBP & GP
My loving husband and my daughter bonding time.

Father's Day Special Freebie



New Commercial Use Products on sale, 30% OFF till September 6, 2011
available at PBP & GP


Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!