Monday, September 12, 2011

Last 2 Days Sale Wonderful You Collection, $1.00 each

Hello everyone :)
I had fun weekend with my family, although my daughter had been sick, she's now doing fine and getting better. It's now Spring season here and there's a sudden change of climate, I decided to start my workout today. Yey!

It's the last 2 days sale of September GGI, Wonderful You Collection.
$1.00 each pack till September 13, 2011 only

Purchase the complete set ($4.00) and receive a bonus gift of 1 set wordarts/digital rub ons for FREE.
Allow 2 to 3 days on sending the link thru e-mail.

Thank you very much to all who purchased my new collection.

(Click this link)


Additional Gift - 1 Set Wordarts plus digital rub ons
(not available in stores)

FEATURED LAYOUT

bday by Armina
kit used: Tea Party Collaboration Kit by LorieM Designs & Dawn Inskip
available at PBP & GP

Have a great day :)

No comments: