Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 New Sneak Peeks, DST RAK, Coupon & FREEBIE

Good day to all :)
I have lots to share today.
I really enjoyed capturing fireworks, they like beautiful lights dancing in the skies. You'll somehow forgot every problem you have in life, 30 minutes of fireworks display is what I needed to get inspirations in learning more on photography. On how to use the manual mode of my camera and learn new settings for fireworks photography.

happy to share some photos taken last Sept. 3
forgot to bring my tripod, they are all handheld shots.
I have also 2 new sneak peeks, available on September 9 and the other collection is on September 10. Be sure to check my blog on Friday and Saturday.

1st Sneak Peek
DST RAK
I'm having a new thread at DST "Happy Place", I'm giving away 2 copies of this lovely kit. Visit the thread if you like to join, just leave a simple comment there.


or you can easily purchase this kit with a discount coupon of 45% OFF, hurry till September 9, 2011 only.
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel stores

WORDART FREEBIE
I made a wordart freebie "Cheerful Friend", I hope you all like it. I missed all my friends.


Have a great day :)

No comments: