Thursday, August 11, 2011

3 New Product Sneak Peeks & a FREEBIE :)

Good day to all :)
I've been very busy for the past few days with my personal and designing schedules. But this week I promised to myself to relax a little bit, do some scrapping and organize some of my family photos. :)

Also, I'm so into learning photography, need lots of reading and practice.
Just want to share one of my photos, practicing on how to focus on a subject :) I love still and portrait photography. Eager to learn natural light photography and bokeh effects :)

coffee and cupcake
(photo saved for web viewing only)

So much for photography....

I'm very excited to show you my 3 new sneak peeks :)
2 New product collections and 1 set from the lolly bag.
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter or be a blog follower to receive updates.


1st SNEAK PEEK
2ND SNEAK PEEK
(included in the Lolly Bag)

3RD SNEAK PEEK
PERSONAL USE WORDART FREEBIE
made this handrawn wordart this morning :) It's an ink style wordart, hope you like it.


Have a great day :)

No comments: