Friday, July 29, 2011

PBP's Birthday, PU/CU Lolly Bags $4.00 & a FREEBIE

Happy birthday to PBP!
We are celebrating the 5th birthday of Pickleberrypop.
Lots of fun challenges, prize and surprises.
Don't miss the PBP Lolly Bags :)
$4.00 from July 29 to August 2 only.

I prepared 2 Lolly Bags, now available in store.
One personal/s4h use, 5 packs inside.
And one commercial use bag, 5 new packs included plus bonus samples.

Visit the PBP store to see the full reveal of the goodies inside :)

LorieM Designs PBP Lolly Bag 2011 (PU/S4H Use)



NEW PRODUCT

Sketch Templates Collection 27 (CU/PU & S4H USE)
available at PBP & GP
30% OFF


BRAGBOOK FREEBIE



I made a freebie 5 x 7 bragbook from one of the kits included in my PU Lolly Bag

Happy weekend to all :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Flowers Delivery in Mumbai said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

Cheap Flights to Nigeria said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!