Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hot Pixel Deals 50% OFF, Sneak Peek, Photo Favs & Layouts

Happy Tuesday again :)
I've been really busy with some new goodies PU & CU, one of my stores will be celebrating its anniversary and we are all preparing for it. Lots of games and surprises waiting for all the digital scrapbookers out there :) Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to receive updates, discounts, sales announcements and freebies :)

PHOTO FAVS
Just want to share this photo, my 6 years old daughter love to make crafts, she made this very cute bird using cupcake cup, goggly eyes, feathers and some pipe cleaner. This photo is also one of my entries for the GP 52 weeks photo challenge :)

New collection sneak peek
I'm very excited to show you the sneak peek of my latest collection available on July 9, 2011

It's another Hot Pixel Deals at Gottapixel.
I have 2 sets of Sketch Templates, 50% OFF.
$1.00 each pack. Don't miss the chance, limited time only :)



I'm featuring the 2 lovely layouts of Armina. In her first layout she used the Tea Party, a collab kit with Dawn Inskip. Available at PBP & GP. Love the fun clustering & photo in her layout.


Her second page is simply beautiful. Love the white space and the clustering plus the lovely photo of her and her cute daughter. She used Life Treasure's Kit available at PBP & GP


Have a great day :)

No comments: