Friday, April 15, 2011

Beautiful Inspiration & Template Bundle 45% OFF & a Lovely FREEBIE :)

Hi to all.
My newest products are now also available at Pickleberrypop. You can purchase individual packs or get the bundle 45% OFF.
Don't forget my lovely freebie today

sale 25% OFF (each pack) till April 17, 2011

Beautiful Inspiration Kit
available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel store
Beautiful Inspiration Collection & Sketch Template Collection 23 Bundle, 45% OFF till April 17, 2011 at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

FREEBIE TIME



I hope you all like my little gift, a wordart with my handrawn swirl at the back. Use it as overlay on your pages or simply add it as title to your layout. I'm finishing up a new kit, working with new cu doodles and a lovely blog train freebie.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.