Saturday, March 5, 2011

Last 3 Days Sale 40% OFF Playtime Bundle, Special Offer & Prop Challenge FREEBIE

Happy Saturday to everyone :)

I'm having great time with my new hobby photography. I enjoyed taking some flower macro shots last week. A fun way of de-stressing my day.



Last 3 days sale of the Playtime Fun bundle, I teamed up with Wordart World by Jennifer. 40% OFF till March 7, 2011. You can also purchase the Playtime Fun kit 20% OFF

You still have the chance to grab this fun kit for your kids scrapbook pages. included in the bundle, 1 fun kit, 1 set of wordarts, 1 set alpha and a bonus gift pack of cluster elements and handrawn wordarts


Bonus Gift Pack included in the bundle

Rock Your Desktop Prop Challenge Freebie - Want to win a copy of Playtime Fun Kit? Come and join the fun in our challenge at Gottapixel.



some updates....I'll be posting a new kit sneak peek next week, I'm working with a new collaboration kit with one of my favorite designer :) Will be working with some commercial use products. Watch out for my March Pixel Club Exclusive kit at Gottapixel.


Good News!



available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel


Special Offer for the month of March, Loving Life Kit. Use the code LorieM_Llife50 for a 50% Off discount at PBP and GP store. till March 7, 2011 only.


By the way, I would like to thank all my blog followers and all those who add me as a their FB friends. :)

No comments: