Sunday, February 6, 2011

Unconditional Love Add ons 25% OFF

Happy Sunday to all!
I hope you all doing fine today. We had a great day yesterday, had a fun picnic at the park with my friends. My daughter enjoyed playing in the park fountains. We had some fun photo shoots with my friends :) Here's one of the lovely subject I found in that place. Love these flowers, so delicately beautiful.


Our new collab kit is still on sale at Gottapixel store. 20% OFF for the Kit & Bundle. I also released my 2 other packs included in the bundle, you can now purchase them separately, also the other packs of Lindsay Jane. 25% OFF

Unconditional Love Bundle
with wonderful sets of papers and very unique elements for your scrapbook pages. plus all the beautiful add ons & glitter style.




Unconditional Love Wordarts
lovely sticker style wordarts

25% OFF



CU/PU/S4O & S4H Use

Have a great day!

No comments: