Friday, February 11, 2011

40% OFF Sale! Sneak Peek, Collab Kit & a FREEBIE!

Hi to all.

I have lots of good news today. Big discount, sneak peek and a freebie :)
It's Love month and my PBP & GP stores are having a special sale...

40% OFF! (PU/CU)
from February 11 to February 14, 2011

Don't miss the chance....now is the time to get your favorite products from my collection


LorieM Designs @ Pickleberrypop


LorieM Designs @ Gottapixel




And here's my new kit sneak peek, available on February 12, 2011.



Unconditional Love Bundle is now available at Pickleberrypop

40% OFF till Feb. 14, 2011

You can also get this collection at Gottapixel on sale 40% OFF


Unconditional Love Collab Kit by LorieM Designs & Lindsay Jane Designs


Unconditional Love Wordarts

Unconditional Love Sketch Templates

Unconditional Love Bragbooks


available at PBP & GP



FREEBIE



download here





Advance Happy Hearts Day to all! Happy weekend!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Suzan a.k.a. Scrapping Dutch Chick said...

I totally LOVE this bundle! Thanks so much for the freebie!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking