Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Newsletter Gift FREEBIE, Bundle sale & Togetherness Kit 50% OFF

Hello to all. Wow! only 4 days before Christmas.
My daughter is very happy because she already had her Christmas wish :)
Shhh...I also had my wish...expect more good things from my designs this 2011 :)
Let's just be thankful with the everyday blessings we are receiving. And share some to others.
Merry Christmas to all, hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.
Here's the full preview of my gift :)
I hope you all like it. I'm happy to read your post regarding with the newsletter gift. Also, thanks to some subscribers that are taking time to send me an e-mail. I truly appreciated that. :)
To all subscribers & loyal customers, I'll be starting to send this kit today.
LorieM Designs Newsletter Gift (FREEBIE)

With Love Mini Kit
(old & new subscribers till Dec. 31 will only receive this freebie)
originally handrawn elements, photographed and extracted by me ;)

Togetherness Kit
is now available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel

Special offer $2.60 only (50% OFF) till December 24, 2010


PIXEL DAY @ Gottapixel $1.00 - $2.00 items
I have 4 products on sale.


Heart and Home Kit, (CU) Pattern Overlays Collection 7, (PU/CU) Lovely Four Skecth Templates, (PU/CU) Sketch Templates Collection 14

Last 2 Days sale of "Christmas In Our Hearts Bundle", don't miss the chance!

available at Pickleberrypop and Gottapixel

I'll be spending Christmas with my lovely daughter and loving husband. Merry Christmas to all!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hi Lorie! I got the lovely xmas kit already, thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful newsletter gift! I love it!