Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Bragbook set 35% Off & Cool Treats @ SBB!

Good day to all, I've just completed a bragbook set from my 2 new summer kits.
The pack contains 9 pcs. of cute summer bragbooks, 5 x 7, 300dpi in PNG format. Plus 4 covers (front and back)
35% OFF till August 31, 2010

Cool Treats Kit, add on & quickpages are now available at Scrapbook-bytes

Cool Treats Kit
available at Scrapbook-bytes

Cool Treats Add On
available at Scrapbook-bytes


available at Scrapbook-bytes
Updates on me, I'm designing new kits & commercial use items. I'm doing a new collab kit with a very talented designer. The kit will available on September :)
My PBP Commercial Use Lolly Bag Items will be available next week.
Be sure to subscribe in my newsletter to get updates, sales, announcements & freebies.
Have a great day!

No comments: