Monday, August 2, 2010

Last 2 Days of PU & CU Lolly Bags & a FREEBIE!

Lolly Bags for $3.50 only jam-packed with wonderful goodies inside :)

It's Pickleberrypop's 4th Birthday!
All my products are on sale 30% OFF till August 3 only.
Don't miss the chance!

Want to know inside my PU & CU lolly bag before purchasing? You can e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com and write on your subject PU Lolly Bag Reveal or CU Lolly Bag Reveal and just request for the reveal of the bag you want.



I'm the host of August PBP Template Challenge, come join the fun, you can download the template and post your page in PBP Gallery

you can download the freebie template here

my sample page using Digiscrapper Kit by Dawn Inskip Designs
sample pages made from the PBP template challenge

jayleigh3 and craftychic please e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com to get your copy of Beautiful In My Eyes Mini Kit.
Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. I'll be posting new Sneak Peeks soon :)

No comments: