Tuesday, July 6, 2010

$1.00 Pixel Day @ GP & Special Offers :)

Happy Tuesday!
I'm a little busy completing new products, available on July 10 and early next week. I'm also working with new commercial use items. Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or a FB Fan Friend to get updates, announcements, sales, discounts & freebies :)
It's $1.00 Pixel Day again at Gottapixel
I have 4 products on sale.
I'll be giving away this July a mini kit for Pixel Club Members at Gottapixel. Watch out for it, It will be an exclusive kit for the members only.

I've got special offers on different stores, you might want to check it out


Just Because Mini Kit available at Scrapbook-bytes

Giggle Together Kit now available at Pickleberrypop & Gottapixel

You can still post your comment for the Giggle Together Raffle Game, I'll be picking 2 winners on July 9, 2010.

No comments: