Thursday, May 20, 2010

30% OFF CU Items & Special Coupon

Happy Thursday to everyone :)

Firstly, I want to give thanks to all who suggested a wordart theme for my next set. I love all of them! Still open for suggestions :)
Thank you very very much!
How I wish I have extra time to make a set in each theme. And I'm very glad that you like my new CU handrawn wordarts.
But for sure you'll see another set next week :)

I hope you like my new blog look, finally had time to modify in the middle of busy schedule :) Still changing & adding some things. I really want to have a simple but fresher look, want to show also some photos I took in the beach. (blog header) I'm a frustrated photographer in heart :) I might change the photos from time to time. I also want to add some of my scrapbook layouts as slideshow in the side bar or just my latest page. By the way, you can find my stores links under the header of my blog :)

If you missed the chance of getting my 2 new CU products, here's your chance to grab them at Pickleberrypop. Sale 30% OFF till May 23, 2010

NEW COMMERCIAL USE PRODUCTS

Patterned Overlays Collection 11 (CU)

4 - 3 layered patterned overlays, 12 x 12, 300dpi in PSD format + 4pcs. in PNG format
Handrawn Wordart Collection 1 (PU/S4H & CU)
handrawn and scanned by me, 300dpi in PNG format

I also have a special coupon for Girlfriends Kit, use the code to get the kit 40% OFF till May 23, 2010 @ PBP


And don't forget all my products are 40% OFF at Scrappindigikreations, I'm in the Designers Spotlight for the month of May.
Updates with me, I'm currently finishing 2 new kits, sneak peeks will be available next week. Subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or be a facebook fan & friend to receive announcements, updates, discounts & freebies
Have a great day!

No comments: