Tuesday, March 16, 2010

$1.00 Pixel Tuesday! Last Day of GGI Event! Raffle Game winners!

Good day to all!
I hope you all had a great weekend. We had fun celebrating my daughter's birthday in the park with some friends.


It's Tuesday again, It's $1.00 Pixel Day, and It's also the last day of GGI. My 4 new products are still on sale. Don't miss the chance!


I also have 2 in the $1.00 Pixel category, 1 set of CU patterned overlays & 1 set of quickpages.
click this link or the image

****************************** Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, be a blog follower or join my facebook fanpage to receive updates on my products, sale & freebies.

You may even receive a pm or e-mail from me with a special freebie or coupon from my collections.

The Gottapixel RAK Fairy is hosting a RAK thread at DST, GP & DSA, you might want to try your luck to win my "A DAY WITH SMILES KIT" (last day today)

...Watch out for my next Sneak Peek....

No comments: