Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New CU Products! $1.00 Pixel Day, Blog Rak Winners & CU FREEBIE!

Good day to all!
I just made another set of cute Christmas brads and doodle wordarts, personal & commercial use.
SALE! SALE! SALE!
$1.00 today only!

Christmas Brads Collection 2

available at Gottapixel

soon at Pickleberrypop & Scrappindigikreations

Doodle Wordarts (Christmas Collection 2)
colored doodles included in the pack
available at Gottapixel
soon at Pickleberrypop & Scrappindigikreations

add personal touch to your designs

I also have $1.00 sketch template & doodle collection at Gottapixel
*********************************
As I promised, here are the winners of my Blog's RAK, my daughter enjoyed picking the winners.

***********************

COMMERCIAL USE FREEBIE
download here

Want to add a special touch in your page or kit? Here's a doodle wordart specially made for my blog's visitors. Personal & commercial use
If it's your 1st time to visit my blog and want to know my blog's updates you can sign in my newsletter or be a blog follower.
You might even get a special a prize.
Have a great day!

3 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Lovely! Thank you!

craftychic said...

Love the brads Lorie! Thank you for the wordart!