Monday, August 10, 2009

Pickleberrypop Store Opening! Special Offer & a Freebie!

Good day to all!
I have good news to share, I'm now an official designer of a wonderful store.
Grand opening at PICKLEBERRYPOP!

See my wonderful new blinkie?
Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

BIG discount on all of my products, special offer and releasing of two new kits!
********************************************
NEW PRODUCT
Portrait Mini Kit

available at Pickleberrypop

*************************************
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

Thanks to my wonderful CT for their beautiful layouts
***************************************
NEW PRODUCT


Ice Cream Cuties Kit
available at Pickleberrypop

A cute digital kit for your child's scrapbook pages, the pack contains cute papers, wonderful elements, doodles & clipart handrawn by me and additional wordarts to complete your layouts.

SALE 30% OFF from Aug. 10 to 12, 2009 at Pickleberrypop

Sample page

I Love Ice Cream
*******************************************

FREEBIE TIME

Download here

And lastly, here's the winner for my store guessing game.

Please e-mail me at loriem.designs@gmail.com and include your blog link.

Thanks to all who joined!

Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Indy said...

hi lorie! yay! I won!!! hehehe....congratulations on your new store!!!! whoohoo hoo!
Hugs!

S said...

Congrats on becoming a Pickleberry. Thank you for the cute bragbook freebie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks for this cute QP. Good luck in the new store

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Ah-ha! So that's why the kits were such a great price! :) I took advantage of the Pickleberry Pop offer! Thanks so much!

Have you ever thought of making a kit with a bird, an apron, maybe some bubbles, a clothesline and some hanging clothes? I would buy that! ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Congrats on the new store :)

Kristin said...

Congrats on your new store sweetie!

JulieBee in Iowa said...

This is so cute. Thank you for your gift!