Monday, August 11, 2008

New Kit! I've been tagged!

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

I ve been tagged by 7 (Aimee)

http://www.scrapsandflowers.blogspot.com/

Here's what it says:These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 facts are ...
1.started digital scrapbooking just for my personal use. Now I really enjoy designing.
2.I'm a certified "mommyrazzi" with my daughter, love to take her pictures.
3.I'm a full time mommy with my daughter, digital designer in the afternoon or in the evening.
4.I still want to learn Adobe Illustrator.
5.I'm happy to see my child starting to learn from others.
6.I'm starting to loose weight...yey!
7.My daughter and I missed our Daddy.

Tagging.
1.
Yvelle
2.
Gwacie
3.Gmemoirs
4.
June
5.
Kim
6.PoohgirlMD
7.
Seraphim

Thank you very much Aimee!



No comments: