Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm back with LO & SDK Aug08 Gallery Hunt


Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

My DSL was disconnected for two days but now I'm back with a LO and additional good news. I'm the new host for the SDK (Scrappindigikreations)

Gallery Hunt Challenge.

Visit the forum and join the fun.
August 2008 Gallery Hunt
(click this link to see challenge details)
**************************************************
NEW KIT

FAB, FUN and FUNKY

Now available at Scrappindigikreations

You'll get this kit for FREE if you'll join the gallery hunt challenge at SDK

**************************************************

Find Me


credits
Jungle Baby elements by Angel Wings and Things
paper by Ana Amorim
brown paper tie by Vicki Acreman
puddles & sunshine alpha by EvaK Designs
I can see clearly alpha by Misty Cato Designs
sky by Julia Makotinsky
messy double stitch by Amanda Roberts Dykan

No comments: